Selasa, 09 Oktober 2018

SINCERITY

English Task
( Mr. Isnadi, M.Pd, )
Kelompok 1
Ahmad Kamiludin ( E20182093 )
Ely Anis Sofiana ( E20182072 )
Firdaus ( E20182080)
Idab Khusnul Hotimah ( E20182065 )
Maulana Ishak ( E20182095 )
Siti Walidatul Laeli ( E20182057)

SINCERITY
One day, in the crowded road, there was a Pedestrian. She felt confused and tired because she doesn’t find what she was looking for. Then, The Generous Man came and helped that Woman. The Man Asked to the Woman:
Man                 : “ Excuse me, What’s your name?  Is there anything I can help?
Woman            : “ Sure, I’m Putri, I need your help Sir, Could you help me to find the Florist?”
Man                 : “ With Pleasure, Please Follow me”.
And then, both of them walk and cross the road together, finally they find The Florist. When They Arrived The Woman said
Woman            : “ Thanks for your help Sir, Finally I can buy Some Flowers For My   Husband. By the way, Here you are Sir ( The woman give some money to the Man )”.
Man                 : “ Ohh Noo, I can’t Accept this”.
Woman            : “Don’t be like that Sir, This is because of you, I can Find The Florist, I want to you to Accept this Reward, Please Sir”.
Man                 : “Noo, I just wanna to help you”.
Woman            : “ Are you sure, Sir?”.
Man                 : “ Yes, I’m Serious”.
Woman            : “ Thank you very much Sir, You are really a Good Man”.
Finally, The Woman buy some flowers and The Man Continued his Trip.

1 komentar: